Bulgarian Apartment Complexes
Our law office provides proofessional lawyer service in Bulgaria for Bulgarian Apartment Complexes.
It is the main administrative, business and transport centre of the country.
The head offices of the most of the big Bulgarian companies are situated here. Foreign international companies prefer Sofia for their headquarters too.
All this makes the city attractive for foreign private and commercial property investors.
If you want to buy a property in Bulgarian Apartment Complexes, you will find a buyer for sure.
To respond to the requirements of the clients Bulgarian Property Law offers property lawyer services in Sofia Bulgaria. :
- Legal advices from a Bulgarian lawyer support in case of property transaction
- Support from a property Lawyer Legal Advice and Property Solicitor support for property transfers.
- Conducting full documental research on the ownership and limited property rights over apartments in Sofia Bulgaria
- Drafting of: purchase agreements for Bulgarian Apartment Complexes in Bulgaria,
- Legal support for property rental agreements, loan agreements, apartment management agreements
- Legal advices to Bulgaria for every off plan developments projects
- Direct, immediate Sofia property advice and permanent contact with the client in order to resolve the property problems
- Execution of Title Deeds in Sofia, Sofia Notary deals
- Property lawyer – representation before Notary Public, calculation of the Notary taxes and fees
- Breach in Preliminary contracts and professional property solicitor assistance
- Valuation of apartments in Sofia, advice on the expected rental income
- Legal risk assessment by a trustful bulgarian lawyer
- Payment of the annual apartment tax for residentiial property
- Sale legal advice for apartments in Bulgaria, law advice by independent property lawyer for a sale procedure, Attorney help for an apartment purchase;
- Mortgage loan for a Sofia property, property solicitor advice in case of mortgage loan problems with a bank, assistance if the loan is released by our law office.
Our legal support is focused on :
We offer to our clients legal representation of foreign investors or buyers, during court procedures per art. 135 Contracts and Obligations Act.
This is the situation in cases, when the company-seller per their preliminary contracts has transferred all its assets in Bulgarian Apartment Complexes towards third related party;
Our legal support is related to legal representation of foreign investors /buyers/ by real estate lawyer during court procedures per art.19 Contracts and Obligations Act
The question concern the legal cases, when the company-seller per their preliminary contract is refusing to transfer ownership of the property via signed Notary Title deed;
We are focudes on legal representation of foreign investors or buyers during public sales procedures- submission of offers on behalf of clients before
A/ private enforcement agents for purchasing specific real estate;
B/bidding on behalf of client during the public sale procedure;
C/registration of the purchased real estate before the local municipality, as well as in the local Cadastre Agency.
CALL US NOW for a urgent legal advice on + 359 897 90 43 91 or send us a feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org