Our law office D.Vladimirov & Partners provides legal advice in connection with the structuring of clients’ investment intentions, offering the optimal legal form and structure from the perspective of management efficiency and tax planning. We have been involved in the incorporation and maintenance of all forms of business activity envisaged by existing laws: small and medium-sized enterprises, big companies, holding companies and consortia, public-private partnerships, etc.
We have substantial experience with branches and representations of foreign companies. Our lawyers aim to strike the right balance between foreign investors’ interests and the specific features of local government.
Scope of activities
Some of the legal services offered by law office D.Vladimirov & Partners the field of corporate law include:
- Analysis of clients’ investment intentions and choice of optimal legal form for business development; Bulgarian lawyers
- Structuring/restructuring of company shareholder/ partner relations (including subsequent transfers of shares) and relations between shareholders and company (including cases where the state or municipalities act as shareholders/ partners); Bulgarian lawyers
- Drafting of all sorts of corporate documentation (articles and memorandum of association, organisational and internal rules, management contracts, shareholders’ books, etc), holding of general meetings and registration of companies in all relevant registers; Bulgarian lawyers
- Making arrangements for business start up/ development: purchase, leasing or renting of premises, industrial sites and vehicles; recruitment of staff, obtaining of permits, licenses and tax registrations required by law, etc; Bulgarian lawyers
- Adjustments to the capital structure and re-organization of investments (increase or decrease of capital, capitalisation of cash contributions, non-cash contributions in the form of real estate, movables or accounts receivable, transfer of enterprises as a going concern or parts thereof);
Construction companies, landlords, hotels, stores and nightclubs, and even parking lot owners find themselves defending against claims arising from security, property defects, slips, trips and falls, or even acts of negligent third parties that affect them. Bulgarian lawyers.
Legal issues arising from the ownership, operation or management of commercial properties can represent an existential threat to businesses large and small. It pays to have attorneys on your team who understand the complex legal issues arising from this area of the law. Our lawyers can draft that contract to protect you in the event of a claim. If it’s too late and suit is imminent or in the works, Bulgarian lawyers are seasoned before the court on summary judgement and seasoned before the jury should trial be warranted
Our legal team in Sofia, Bulgaria includes legal experts, property & litigation lawyers in Bulgaria.
They are international experienced lawyers and legal counselors, professional specialists, solicitors, property and legal advisers, specializing in the following fields:
- International legal advices for set up a new business or companies formation.
- Drafting & preparaton of preliminary contracts & legal advises for property aquisitions in Bulgaria
- Company registration
- Drafting & preparation of legal documentation necessary for purchase & sale of property in Bulgaria
- Legal check & verification the ownership;s documents of every property in Bulgaria
- Legal checking for encumbrances over the properties in Bulgaria. Bulgarian lawyers
- Legal & tax advices by aqusition of properties & companies in Bulgaria
- Drafting & preparation of legal greements and preparation of notary deeds
- Legal representation before the Notary Public in Bulgaria; Bulgarian lawyers
- Legal checking all documents related properties transactions drawn up by third persons
- Legal representation for purchase or sale of a property in Bulgaria
- Drafting legal documents & contracts such as Preliminary contracts, title deed, etc.
- Legal checking of documents and preparation of preliminary contract, notary deeds and advices in property & construction law. Bulgarian lawyers
- Public procurement law, tender procedures & law of obligations.
- Civil litigation & civil law, inheritance law.
- Public procurement & administrative law.
- Providing legal advices in family and inheritance law, divorcing procedures.
- Litigation lawyer & debt collection advices.
International Law Office D.Vladimirov & Partners’ team features well-seasoned specialists guided by our principles of professionalism, loyalty, individual approach and confidentiality.
We provide legal representation & litigation in all court proceedings for Bulgarian and foreign citizens. Our lawyers serve legal entities and business companies before civil courts, governmental, municipal authorities, administrative bodies and arbitration. We work fluently in English, Russian and German for our foreign clients providing them with professional legal advices in their native languages.
We help our clients to start their business in Bulgaria. Provide them with services to open a new private company, we are working for extending their activities in our country. We operate with numerous external domestic and foreign-based experts and maintain excellent relations with notaries public, public and private enforcement agents, economists, accounting firms and houses, technical experts.
Our company is a serious and reliable partner.
We do our best if you choose us as your trustworthy property & litigation lawyer & debt collection adviser in Sofia, Bulgaria.