Dispute Resolution | Litigation
Our team of litigation lawyers aid clients in managing and resolving civil disagreements.
We offer a comprehensive range of services including pre-trial counseling, advocacy, risk evaluation, out-of-court settlements, and representation in arbitration tribunals and courts at every level for both corporate clients and individuals.
We’ve built a solid reputation as dispute resolution & litigation lawyers, tracking record in commercial and civil litigation cases presented to local courts.
In recent years, we’ve successfully broadened the scope of our dispute resolution practice.
Our legal portfolio encompasses high-stakes international arbitration both within and outside of Bulgaria, as well as large and intricate international disputes that involve multiple jurisdictions and/or matters.
The disputes we handle can range from:
- Outstanding payments or
- Unmet contract obligations to
- Issues between landlords and tenants,
- Violations of property rights,
- Claims related to construction,
- Legal cases involving insurance liabilities,
- Transportation accident cases,
- Defective product disputes, trade industry legal disputes, and more. There’s virtually no limit to the list of disputes we can help resolve.
That’s just in the commercial sphere
Our comprehensive guide to commercial competency extensively explores the usual types of litigation involving private individuals.
When disputes cannot be resolved through negotiation, they are typically brought to a close either through courtroom litigation or an alternative form of dispute resolution.
Arbitration and mediation are the most frequent alternatives in Dispute Resolution | Litigation
Arbitration, often designated as the desired method in business contracts, functions much like a private court.
Mediation, on the other hand, is typically accomplished through structured discussions between the conflicting parties, supervised by an impartial mediator.
However, these alternative solutions can present their own issues:
- the cost of arbitration can rival that of traditional litigation,
- mediation may not be suitable for intricate cases,
- some suggest that alternative dispute resolution methods can be exploited as a strategy for draining financial resources from one another or for concealed questioning.
Counsel plaintiffs about the legitimacy of their case, and guide defendants on whether to resolve or battle against a claim presented towards them.
Collect proof and secure witnesses to fortify the client’s stance; devise strategic plans for the case.
Commence court proceedings or initiate alternative dispute resolution methods if discussions with the adversary don’t yield a satisfactory outcome.
Act as a representative of clients during pre-trial meetings and case management discussions.
Participate in meetings with barristers, providing them with the necessary briefs to carry out advocacy in hearings, trials, and arbitrations.
Accompany clients to trials, arbitrations and mediations; offer support to barristers.