Commercial & Company Lawyers
International Law Offce D. Vladimirov & Partners Law Firm provide you with trusted corporate & company lawyers who can save you money and precious time. They also can help you to avoid your worries about many possible omissions you might make if you decide to undertake actions and preparation of documents for а company on your own. Processes as company registration, entry in the Commercial Register, drafting of legal contracts, transactions, company terms and conditions, accountancy rules, mergers and acquisitions, competition issues, negotiations with your business partners and so on are essential for your business establishment, development and good reputation.
We are sure that nowadays successful company & commercial business lawyers in Bulgaria are able to offer our clients immediate, strategic appropriate legal advice and actions to achieve best results in supporting different business activities in Bulgaria. You will get more confident in conducting yourself in most efficient way.
The main legal services we offer as Bulgarian Company lawyers are the following:
- Legal advices in transactions of mergers and commercial acquisition in Bulgaria.
- Legal aid in public and private capital raising.
- Legal activities for supporting foreign investors and companies in Bulgaria.
- Management of companies operating in Bulgaria.
- Commercial contracts and agreements.
- Corporate governance.
- Legal advices in court procedures and commercial litigations in Bulgaria.
- Property sales and purchases on the Bulgarian property market.
- Preparation of legal agreements & arrangement, drafting and negotiation of the purchase terms and conditions.
- Drafting of legal documents in commercial and retail leasing.
- Legal advices to various foreign investors in summer and winter resort development in Bulgaria.
- Company registration – Limited Liability Company or Public Company.
Our Bulgarian Commercial lawyers team is giving all the information necessary to foreigners who had set up companies in Bulgaria, as they are supposed to follow a special procedure concerning any start-up of a company. They need to be ready to make preparation of around 10-12 legal documents for the registration.
Commercial and company law function encompass the following activities:
- Legal advices for choosing the most appropriate way to start a new business in Bulgaria. Company lawyers.
- Preparation of documents to set up all types of companies. Entry in the Commercial Register.
- Help in company management, merger, acquisitions and liquidation.
- Legal advices about preparing of business plans, setting up financial schemes and investments.
- Drafting property and commercial contracts.
- Assistance in negotiations and all types of transactions, including mortgages and those involving real property.
- Providing protection in case of unfair competition.
- Litigation and appeal of all civil & administrative decisions before the Bulgarian authorities. Company lawyers.
- Legal presentation in court proceedings before any juristic institution in Bulgaria and participation in all legal dispute cases.
- Legal support and consultancy in foreign investments and setting up joint venture.
International law Office D. Vladimirov & Partners offers you subscription for comprehensive legal services in the area of corporate, commercial and company law. We are keen on keeping precision, professionalism, long-term relationships with our clients. We aim at being of utmost service to you for your business goals to be achieved by putting in practice your ideas and projects.
Our legal work includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- company and partnership formation
- business start-ups
- business sales and purchases
- business refinancing
- corporate governance and directors’ duties
- contract preparation and negotiation
- licensing arrangements
- due diligence investigations
- joint ventures
- dispute resolution
- foreign investment
- regulatory issues
Here we shall list the common ones, but please note that whatever registration your company needs, we shall be able to conduct it:
Opening of company’s bank accounts and setting-up the e-banking – as soon as your company is officially listed and has a unique company’s number, we shall open on your behalf your company bank account(s) in local and/or foreign currencies. In addition, we shall set-up your e-banking and inquire for issuing debit card(s) to your account(s). We only need a day to accomplish this task for you.
VAT registration – obtaining a Bulgarian VAT number from the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency is obligatory in order for your company to start trading. The procedure normally takes 14 calendar days.
EORI registration – obtaining an EORI number is a must in case your business is planning to trade with countries from outside the EU. The procedure usually takes 5 working days and the EORI number is being issued by the National Customs Agency.
Registration under the Law for the Excises – if your business requires such registrations, we will be happy to make it for you. This registration needs to be done prior to your company’s active trading.