Real estates lawyer Bulgaria
Our Bulgarian lawyers, even they are real estate company’s lawyers guarantee and makes you sure that the transaction is legal,
The seller or the buyer understand each legal action
He works with purchasers, buyers and sellers of apartments, houses, plots of land, agricultural land, mortgages, bank loans, loan applications, tenants.
We advise always to use a property lawyer services because the past two years a lot of problems occurred with the real estates properties in Bulgaria.
Before it was believed that the real estate agent was enough to assist you.
If you are a seller in a real estate transaction, our law firm can offer full legal services, including the following:
– we prepare a project and coordinate amendments to the text of a preliminary contract for sale and purchase of real estate;
– we inspect, advise and assist you in obtaining the necessary documents for the sale, including, but not limited to:
- a certificate of tax assessment of the property;
- certificate of marital status;
- certificate of marital regime;
- certificate of presence/absence of material encumbrances;
- previous property acts;
- cadastral scheme of the property by the GCCA, and others;
- Filing a corrective declaration under Article 14 of the LTFA;
– we perform a check on the buyer – their representative power, availability of information about court cases against them, and other relevant information;
– we prepare and make amendments (if needed) to the draft title deed, assist our clients before the notary public and accompany the client on the day of the transaction;
– we assist our clients in obtaining possession of the property, including the preparation of a acceptance and delivery certificate, if such is needed and agreed;
– we coordinate the communication with the lending bank, if the buyer is going to use a loan for the purchase, we monitor the issuance of a letter of engagement;
– we cooperate, if the sale price will be paid through a trust account contract/escrow account;
In addition, although we are not financial advisers, we can provide you with guidance on the approximate real market price of the property, which you can receive from eventual sale.
We can represent you as a client in property issue throughout the whole process
If necessary, we can sign the new notarial deed on your behalf as seller and deliver possession of the property to your buyer.
We also offer legal assistance in solving problems related to the Cadaster and Property Register Act, problems with property boundaries, unresolved regulatory bills, precise registration of apartments, houses and plots in the schemes issued by GCCA, as well as with the preparation and supply of all the necessary documentation.
Should you have any questions or need information on the above legal services, please
But the Bulgarian property lawyer is the attorney who will be useful in practically all cases, including any legal stops in Bulgaria, contract negotiations and mortgages.
Some of the purchase contracts are standardized, others have ambiguous terms
In that case you need a property lawyer who is profound into the Bulgarian property legislation.
Our legal services include legal activities in following activities like:
- Legal representation during sale and purchase of real property;
- Provision of any documents required for the purposes of legally confirming property status;
- Obtaining a certificate for entries, recordations or deletions;
- Performing checks within the archive records at the Registry Agency
- Legal check for the choosen property – a legal entity and clarifying circumstances that are vital for the transfer of the real property,
- lawsuits against the seller, which may affect the property.
- Drafting, preparation, signing, termination, and rescission of contracts for purchase and sale of real estate.
Preparation of notary notices for cancellation of preliminary contract for the sale of real estate.
Legal representation by real property lawyer during legal proceedings under Article 19 of Contracts and Obligations Act for the announcement of a preliminary contract as final.
Full representation of a seller or a buyer during the signing of a title deed and the related procedure of declaring the property at the local municipality.
Legal representation during court proceedings for property aqusition.
Valuation of real estate properties by a competent licensed appraiser and obtaining the relevant valuation within a period of up to few days.
Our work for investor clients is at the heart of our real estate lawyers group.
We are committed to all aspects of the real estate law and we are able to service all requirements of our real estate investor clients. Real estates lawyer Bulgaria
Our experience includes not only the preparation of straightforward sales, purchases and leases but also the preparation of most complex deals
Legal advice on the structuring and financing of such deals.
In particular, our work in this area includes:
- Preparation of due diligence reports related to prospective purchases or leases of real estates;
- Preparation of sale agreements;
- Preparation of short or long term lease agreements;
- Advice on the organization of the design and construction processes;
- Preparation of construction agreements;
- Preparation of design agreements;
- Review and preparation of agreements with supervision companies;
- Organization and preparation of deals that require an escrow payment;
- Provision of tax advice on all aspects of the real estate deals.